Is it

Pearl was a little shy about responding given that she is swooning , as she always does , when she sees that picture of this handsome gentleman [her words not mine] , you know sort of like Marina did when she viewed her album of Tom Cruise photos , so I have stepped up to the plate to reply on her behalf ! :08:

When I spoke to the Summer Winos last year, they said he is a very shy man. Not sure if you've heard the story but they wrote to him telling them about their project (watching a commenting on every episode) and to their amazement he replied and took them out for a meal and told them the weren't leaving until they were p@*sed !!!!!!!

When I spoke to the Summer Winos last year, they said he is a very shy man. Not sure if you've heard the story but they wrote to him telling them about their project (watching a commenting on every episode) and to their amazement he replied and took them out for a meal and told them the weren't leaving until they were p@*sed !!!!!!!

Yes the wino's were telling me the story when I went to their show, I met him and had a chat at a couple of dinners I attended

I would do but first I want Keith Richards to publish his book fist as I don't want to compete with him

I want Keith Richards to publish his book

Well to be sure I cannot see Keith's book ever being featured on a Book at Bedtime and in the remote chance it ever was there would be a warning "Listeners who are concerned about being subject to Nightmares during their sleep should switch off now!"

Back