I See

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Well maybe, on Tuesday 22nd I am off for surgery on one of my eyelids, so I might be absent for a couple of days, not really sure what to expect re recovery, I am sure Tony, Pearl and John will take care of you while I am absent, for Get well soon cards filled with money email Tony for my address
Terry

All the best Terry hope all goes according to plan. Will you have to wear an eye patch like Long John Silver?
In the letter it does state a eye patch will be used after surgery, maybe like the one when I had my cataract done last February.had to wear it for 24 hours after surgery, then just at night for 7 days

That will be a date to remember Terry, 22 02 2022.. It's the same whichever way you look at it. It's a palindrome. I always thought that a palindrome was a friend who worked in the theater. ;)

Update following the Surgery, at the end of the first week there was a infection, which my GP swiftly sorted out with eye drops, within four days it was looking a lot better, Yesterday I went to have the stitches out and the nurse spotted the was still infection around the wound, so now on antibiotics for a week, then back to see the consultant in eight weeks, subject to no further issues.
It seems Monday's are a bad day to go to the eye clinic, as anything urgent over the weekend has to also be dealt with, which meant my appointment was running almost 2 hours late, then the joys of the hospital pharmacy which did not seem so bad at only 40 minutes, I have known folk have to wait over 2 hours for meds, happy days

Back