I got this idea from Foggy

I guess that would be along the lines of a hot toddy! I had a couple of relatives years ago that swore by that. I see Amazon has Horlicks. Some is from England and some is from Ireland. I wonder, is there any real difference?

I guess that would be along the lines of a hot toddy! I had a couple of relatives years ago that swore by that. I see Amazon has Horlicks. Some is from England and some is from Ireland. I wonder, is there any real difference?
I don't think it's like Guinness, I'm pretty sure it'll be the same where ever it's from! @Marianna is from the US and I know she's mentioned shops over there which sell British goods.

I found this shop which is US based and they seem to sell Horlicks mail order if it helps

Reminds me of an old Frasier episode where they discover a small business importing lots of French food items and Frasier falls for biscuits only to be ejected from the shop after accusing the owner of overpricing to which he replies in his best Clouseau impression "Robber???
" The tag is that Eddie loves the dog food from the shop won't touch the normal stuff so Martin sneaks in to buy it after Frasier's ban but gets turfed out empty handed but then he pays a kid to go in and buy it .

Back