I got this idea from Foggy

Bora Natty

Dedicated Member
I've been having some trouble with my sleep. I've been taking Natrol Melatonin and that works well, but now they say there could be a connection to dementia if you overdo it. I was thinking and then I remembered Foggy saying he used Horlicks on his darts, when he went into the woods looking for ape creatures and shot Howard in the bum, in Destiny and six bananas. Have any of you used this and did it help you to sleep as it did Foggy? I have a couple of grocery stores here that have it according to their websites. Cheers!

I've been having some trouble with my sleep. I've been taking Natrol Melatonin and that works well, but now they say there could be a connection to dementia if you overdo it. I was thinking and then I remembered Foggy saying he used Horlicks on his darts, when he went into the woods looking for ape creatures and shot Howard in the bum, in Destiny and six bananas. Have any of you used this and did it help you to sleep as it did Foggy? I have a couple of grocery stores here that have it according to their websites. Cheers!
I've drunk Horlicks before and it certainly aids sleep a little, it's all natural from what I can remember too.

I find if I listen to the audio versions of LOTSW which can be found online that usually sends me to the land of nod as it's so relaxing!

I've never had any problems with sleeping, it's staying awake that I find difficult. I think with Horlicks it's the hot milk that can make you sleepy so anything made with hot milk should help, Horlicks, Malted Milk, Hot Chocolate or just hot milk on its own.

I checked Milo and I guess it's similar to Horlicks? I love beer, but I usually limit myself to two or three in the evening usually two. I'd love to visit there and try some of your brown ales, lagers, etc. I'd like to hit the pubs the guys on Summer Wine hung out at. if I drank 8 pints, I'd be asleep alright, maybe for a couple of days? An overdose of Ovaltine? That sounds interesting...

I do recall feeling a little delicate the following morning whilst you were doing cart wheels during the Flower Power picnic!!!!

What is sleep? Lol Maybe I'll get some when I go to Florida at the end of August. I think my sister said something about less partying and more relaxing on this trip so I'm definitely looking forward to that. Until then, no rest for the busy college student! Lol

Well, they didn't have Horlicks. When asked about it, they looked at me like I had two heads. I asked a stock person and they said they'd never seen it and they'd been there 10 years. Well, onto the other store that claims to have it..

Back