Howards odd Defence team

It's a sense we have to detect when one of her fellow sisters needs support or strength. Sometimes we need the support of our sister in bashing an errant husband it's that feeling we get when we band together with tiki torches and pitch forks and go on the hunt to find the scoundrel and punish him for his errant ways and other times when we feel like we can't fight it today so you need reassurance that it's all fine so you can rest for a day to gain our strength to grab the pitch fork again tomorrow. We know how to support each on any given day that's why you never know how or when you're going to cop it but you will cop it when we're ready. It keeps you on the back foot. Hope that helps.

It's a sense we have to detect when one of her fellow sisters needs support or strength. Sometimes we need the support of our sister in bashing an errant husband it's that feeling we get when we band together with tiki torches and pitch forks and go on the hunt to find the scoundrel and punish him for his errant ways and other times when we feel like we can't fight it today so you need reassurance that it's all fine so you can rest for a day to gain our strength to grab the pitch fork again tomorrow. We know how to support each on any given day that's why you never know how or when you're going to cop it but you will cop it when we're ready. It keeps you on the back foot. Hope that helps.
Wow I am going undercover, deep undercover

This reminded me of a scene from the "Tarzan of the Towpath" episode.

Excerpt of the ladies coffee gathering passing on their wisdom to Glenda.

Ivy: "Ideally, a man should regard his wife as he would an attractive animal. Something he would like to stroke, but watch your fingers!"

Pearl: "It's true, they should never enter a room without wandering if you are going to bite. It's that little nervous uncertainty that keeps them in good condition."

This, so much this! There are times when you have to say something and times when you have to reassure your friend. Although I think on the days they're not fighting Howard, they should have wine and junk food instead of coffee and pastries because that would probably make Pearl feel better. That's what my friends and I do when one of us is having significant other troubles! Lol

Letting your hubby know that if he comes in the door late or in a suspicious state, that you might meet him, holding your trusty cast iron skillet. Just the thought of that happening will give him pause.

Back