Howards house !!! :)

Pete,

FSU, and U of A, are the College football teams. Anything with a U at the end is the clue(university). We from the states await your photos. We love them dearly. Thank you so much.

Darin,

Good to here you still are a fan of your hometown team(Steelers), FYI Pete, that is one of our professional football teams. Our Tennessee Titans are doing so poorly, we are just not as interested in them the past few years since Fisher went to St. Louis. They can't seem to find a coach that can pull them together. So since my son is at U of Alabama , we are starting to watch their games. He is not a football player.

Thanks Brendalovescompo
smilie.png

Terry,I wasn't sure about the Follow that bottle river location so I was just going to go and have a wander round,
I knew some of it was filmed in Marsden,and I don't know why,but I just thought that was the bridge scene where Entwistle says what time does bottle leave,
And again this was just a hunch,but I was guessing the bridge,and the part of the river where Alvin fell in from the ladder on Entwistles truck,was near the pool and the health centre,as you walk out of Holmfirth past the Co-op,
Am I right ?
Thanks,Pete.
Also,when I went to Howards house,I walked down past that beautiful arched bridge from the pizza episode,but couldn't get to it,it seemed as if it was someones garden and daren't go through the gates,is it private property do you know ?

Back