Howards escape plan

amos hames

Dedicated Member
During his time in the show Howard devised many ways to escape from Pearl what is you best Howard moment or you favourite Howard disguise.Your comments please. :)

Clegg "What are you using on your windows Howard?"
Howard "The best years of my life"

I liked when Pearl threw him out for getting under her feet in Beware The Vanilla Slice,good to see a plan go right,he still got it from Pearl in the end though :)

I love the one i watched last night before it was removed (though the name of the episode escapes me now..help!!!!) the one where Howard keeps trying to escape and every time he comes away from the door Pearl is standing there and you actually see Pearl leaping back to catch himas he attempts to escape again!! Hilarious

I think one of my fav Howard moments was when he blown off a roof but pearl did'nt believe him and for once he was telling the truth.

In Which Howard Gets Double Booked

Hilarious how he tried to maintain dates with Pearl and Marina at the same time without either of them any the wiser! If I remember correctly, didn't Truly suggest he fake getting a sprained ankle to cut short his date with Marina?

In Which Howard Gets Double Booked

Hilarious how he tried to maintain dates with Pearl and Marina at the same time without either of them any the wiser! If I remember correctly, didn't Truly suggest he fake getting a sprained ankle to cut short his date with Marina?

This topic stumps me a bit as I can't recall any particularly brilliant escape "plans". However, I second Man From Westry's vote for "In Which Howard Get's Double- Booked" That is a great episode from what I personally believe is the last truly great series of Summer Wine (Series 28).

The following isn't exactly an escape plan but more like a previous topic that I never got to respond to- "Best Howard and Marina Plot". It is from "There are Gypsies at the Bottom of the Hill" where Howard and Marina find what they think is the most remote area possible, only to for Foggy t venture out thereand hear what he thinks is an undiscovered species of bird. So Wesley fixes us a "tour bus" and Foggy tries his scheme of "Dewhurst Nature Tours" which leads the cast, including Pearl to Hoawrd and Marina's hiding area!

Both are among my favorites.

Back