Howard in Corrie

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like Howard will appear in Coronation Street starting on Wednesday 5th December

I don't watch it either Susan, but like you, I may very well have a look at this episode.

I still watch Corrie. The standard of acting is on the whole very good. I would rather be watching this than some of the 'reality' shows that are on. To each his own!

I think that Robert Fyfe is only going to be in the show for a couple of episodes, Susan, but by that time there will have been a couple more weddings and a funeral or three!!!!!. There are at least three main stories going at the moment, physical abuse by a woman on her male partner, surrogacy, and 'ghastly Gail' is about to be conned by her mother's ex. So much rubbish I know, but I am an old lady, it is what we do in the evenings.

Good grief is Gail still in it? Is it the same Gail?

We'll just muddle though Sue :) Hopfully he'll be in the first 5 minutes :)
If its what you enjoy then good for you Sue the evenings are long and cold at this time of year so its good to have something the while away the time :)

As soon as i saw him i started to laugh i thought the same thing its howard.He was called Malcolm i do not know if he is in any more episodes.

I think he may be in a few more. I read that the Lollipop men may start a war with the taxi drivers !!

I saw him last night. Not much of a big part. Maybe in future episodes. Couldn't see his face much with his hat on.

I saw it on the site I told you all about "Filmon" UK TV live

Back