how you chose your summerwine.net screen names

I chose Crusher because I like this character on the show. He kind of resembled Sid!

MIne is the best vehicle I ever had, Full Size Jeep, 1981 was the year. Still kicking myself for getting rid of it. My photo is because I'm a mechanic for a living and Wesley just fit me perfectly, being dirty and all :)

Because like Clegg I like barmpots and there are so many in the programme.

In real life I am known as Rod and my image hints at some of the other things I might do.

mine comes from the film gremlins that was on tv when i joined, simple as that...good job i wasnt watching ...one flew over the cuckoos nest !!!!

I guess I chose Foggy because I like the character and have served in the British armed forces, although I am probably more or a Compo/Cleggy hybrid ;)

After a couple of my pets :)
ferret2-1.jpg

My real name is Eleanor and I chose Adanor because when I was knee high to a grasshopper, there was a girl at the babysitter's who could never could say my name correctly.

The first 3 letters of mine are my initials (Darren John Williams) and the other 3 are after Compo, Foggy and Clegg (CFC) after my previous username on here, so thats what makes up DJWCFC

The name i've used as a record producer for the last 15 years or so...mainly Drum ' Bass.

My real name is George ; )

Back