how you chose your summerwine.net screen names

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
Just curious to know how you all came up with your screen names for this message board. I chose mine because it's the title of the episode where Foggy first appeared, thus starting off the classic LOTSW trio.

I chose mine because I like Kathy Staff and she has a daughter called Susan.

I just love the guy so hence that is what I called myself. My real name Adrian is not like a LOTSW name.. There was never an Adrian in the show that I know of.

The oldtimers will know why but I will explain for the newbies. I used to sign in as Sir Coffalot (me and my bad chest ;)) However I gave myself an added signature of Dick. Then I got spammed which meant I lost a lot of stuff and had to reload and re-apply to the forum.. Anyway Terry and the guys said they already knew me as Dick so Dick it stayed ;D

mine is after eli, after compo called him little eli thingy in jaws, only probs is im not little so i dropped the little

Mine is my name (actually my name is Arthur but I can't spell it)lol
On the Summer Wine Chronicle forum I went by the name limplungs because of my health problem.

Mine is a combination of my real first name and the shortened name of a TV show that used to be on over here in the states called Mystery Science Theater 3000... A guy and two puppets sit down to watch bad/cheesy movies and make fun of them.

MST3K and then my first name Claye, then take off the K since it still has the same sound and effect of it. Voila!

Amos hames because i thought having a non trio name would be different so i went for Amos because i like the episode the bandit from Stoke on Trent and my real name of Jay sounds nothing like a name they would use in the show just as Adrian said earlier.I like all these usernames such imagination from everyone.I was going to be called Sherbert after the guy in first of the summer wine. :)

I chose mine because so many of the episodes use the phrase Who/What is that then? "That, then" odd coupling, but typical LOSW phrasing.

The first 4 letters of mine are pretty obvious but the last 3 are my initials
and I chose "1" because it was the first time I used the name. My real
name is Sheree.

Back