How odd

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Looking around for 3 new batteries for my Dect telephones, looked around and found the best price on Amazon @ £7.90 each, there was a box to click if I wanted 2 or 3, so I clicked on 3 and was offered the 3 at £44.90, so I ordered them as single units x 3 and got them for £23.70 delivered free, so you have to be so careful when shopping on line

Even the supermarkets are the same a 72 'value pack' of Weetabix was more expensive than buying 2 48 packs this week and that was Ocado!

Opaque charging is deliberate and whilst dishonest probably makes companies an awful lot of money

Even the supermarkets are the same a 72 'value pack' of Weetabix was more expensive than buying 2 48 packs this week and that was Ocado!

Opaque charging is deliberate and whilst dishonest probably makes companies an awful lot of money
I prefer Oatibix, so strongly that I buy them from an importer of British foods. They're unavailable and unknown in the States, at least in this region. Weetabix is available in the most expensive of the local supermarkets, but there's never very much in stock, and it's often out of stock.

I prefer Oatibix, so strongly that I buy them from an importer of British foods. They're unavailable and unknown in the States, at least in this region. Weetabix is available in the most expensive of the local supermarkets, but there's never very much in stock, and it's often out of stock.
I've never heard of Oatibix, but I'm going to try them on your recommendation next shop!

Looking around for 3 new batteries for my Dect telephones, looked around and found the best price on Amazon @ £7.90 each, there was a box to click if I wanted 2 or 3, so I clicked on 3 and was offered the 3 at £44.90, so I ordered them as single units x 3 and got them for £23.70 delivered free, so you have to be so careful when shopping on line

A positive end to what could have been a negative experience thankfully you weren't overcharged. :tw::fp:

I refuse to buy Oatibix.

The original was Weet-A-bix, so this sister product should be called Oat-A-bix, but they called it Oat-I-bix.

So I don't want it.

:36:

I refuse to buy Oatibix.

The original was Weet-A-bix, so this sister product should be called Oat-A-bix, but they called it Oat-I-bix.

So I don't want it.

:36:
Well I can't argue with your well thought out and sound reasoning there.....

Back