How Low can it get

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I see there is a new TV show, Britain's Loudest Snorers, is this something really worthy of airtime, and it looks like it is a series not just a one off

What next Britain's slowest tea maker, noisiest vacuum cleaner, lawnmower

captain clutterbuck

IF they have nothing worthwhile to show why not go back to the Potters wheel Interlude with some relaxing music and other things on similar theme . I mentioned in another thread that I remember when BBC 2 started up and they had test broadcasts which were short documentary films on all sorts of fascinating topics ,sadly when it started for real the programmes were not great , but why not commission a new batch .

I really like a show on Sky Arts Discovering Film which portrays the careers of a number of true Celebrities who earned that title from hard work and dedication something in that vein would be a welcome change on terrestrial channels . I know they have probably been wiped but I would love to see a selection of the Parkinson shows because again there were lots of the great stars who provided fascinating interviews and some from more humbler background [I saw a clip of Catherine Bramwell-Booth the Salvation Army Commissioner who provided one of the star interviews on the show ever]

One final mention of shows deserve revamp , as a music nut I really enjoyed the Classic Albums shows and would love them to make more .

Last edited:

dick

IF they have nothing worthwhile to show why not go back to the Potters wheel Interlude with some relaxing music and other things on similar theme . I mentioned in another thread that I remember when BBC 2 started up and they had test broadcasts which were short documentary films on all sorts of fascinating topics ,sadly when it started for real the programmes were not great , but why not commission a new

One final mention of shows deserve revamp , as a music nut I really enjoyed the Classic Albums shows and would love them to make more .
I go for the Classic Albums shows Captain but for the most part find them TALK FESTS for want of a better phrase !