How do YOU view the forums / website?

What is the MAIN device you use to view the forums.

• Total voters
The thing hospitals etc rarely consider. The waiting oh good grief the waiting.
Thankfully in the UK we don't have to pay huuuuuuuuge amounts for a doctor to just say hello so we can't complain really but nonetheless the waiting etc is still soul destroying especially for long term patients. Difficult subject. And it particularly bugs me when I know, I absolutely know that that dingbat working in Ward whatever number should be nowhere near a hospital other than as a patient.
I'd better slow down here hahaha : )))

If you are a people watcher then Hospital clinic waiting areas are a great source of entertainment and a window into how the NHS works at a ground level , not great if you are in anyway debilitated or have been waiting for some time for treatment .

I fail to see the logic with some of their systems. I have to attend an annual clinic for a certain treatment, the appointment is ALWAYS 0900.
The problem is that all the other 20 or 30 patients for the same clinic have their appointments at 0900! So in reality it's a case of first come first served. I have worked out that it's best to arrive when they unlock the doors at 0830, normally works.

I fail to see the logic with some of their systems. I have to attend an annual clinic for a certain treatment, the appointment is ALWAYS 0900.
The problem is that all the other 20 or 30 patients for the same clinic have their appointments at 0900! So in reality it's a case of first come first served. I have worked out that it's best to arrive when they unlock the doors at 0830, normally works.
Do you bring a club or whip? Is there a fight to the death? Oh sorry I got carried away :36:

When I replace my current desktop computer, it will still have a full-size ergonomic keyboard, but this time it’ll be wireless, and a wide screen for displaying two versions of the photo I’m currently editing. I also do my family’s genealogy and related local histories. That leads to travel planning in England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. With all of the document-heavy work, it’s very convenient to display two documents side by side.

So it will live on my desk, but it will be a far cry from the traditional “desktop” computer.

Back