How do YOU view the forums / website?

What is the MAIN device you use to view the forums.

• Total voters
In case anyone is interested, my fix-it guys have assured me that the desktop is going to be a museum exhibit in about two years.
I don't think desktops will go away until they manage to increase the RAM & storage in the streaming sticks to similar levels. People may abandon them for many things, but specific applications like video work need the horsepower and gamers will keep them selling because of the customization/upgrading abilities. And my modest PC is still a better entertainment center than the best boxes out there.

Also if desktops become a thing of the past, what will happen to all the desks??????
Even Einstein couldn't answer that question. Maybe they'll be dumped somewhere quietly and slowly morph into huge desks capable of causing such damage it would make a granny's tea party look like a walk in the park. Oh god now I'm speaking nonsense thinking about the horrific possibilities. AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Also if desktops become a thing of the past, what will happen to all the desks??????
In a work situation, they have already gone. Many people now work from home -- at a kitchen table, countertop, on a laptop anywhere. Others may work in an office in a cubical with a sort of a countertop. Yes, desks are already gone.

Back