House is on the market at last

minxie

Dedicated Member
Marty and I have worked like mad to get the house ready for selling and at last this morning it went on the market.
The house looks so good, I'd buy it myself if I didn't have another dream to follow.

They say it's stressful selling your home and they are not wrong.

Cross everything you have, for a painless process

xx

:) Hope it goes well for you Minxie. ;D We always had a council house so I have no real idea of the stress you must be under. ::)

Marty and I have worked like mad to get the house ready for selling and at last this morning it went on the market.
The house looks so good, I'd buy it myself if I didn't have another dream to follow.

xx
The very best of luck Minxie, hope it all goes well for you ;)

Good luck to you Minxie. Don't forget to put out the Welcome mat..

So then, why are you selling up? We have been in this
same house for almost 30 years and we plan to stay
where we are (unless, that is, we can figger out how
to move to someplace like Holmfirth or Hawes).

What a terrifying thought, selling one´s house! My parents built ours when I was about 3 years old, so that was 30 years ago, and the thought of selling it would be awful to me. Once the subject cropped up, they said it´s too big for us now since my grandparents died, and it´s true, it is too big. So they thought they might sell it and build a new one nearby, but they dropped the plan, thank god. I grew up here, it´s my home.
Minxie, what other dream are you following then?

xx

Yes, do hope everything goes well for you both with the current house and your next abode (of whatever ilk).

Our next abode is to be a Houseboat a wide beam in fact.
We want to downsize and be mortgage free, so we maybe homeless for a while as we can't order the boat til we sell.
Martyn has had cancer for nearly four years now and it's time to try and get out of the rat race but we won't need to work so much as the bills will be less.

Selling is sooooooo stressful though but it will be worth it I am sure.

My thoughts are with Martyn as he fights to live a somewhat "normal" life
with less stress ( and you, too). Our youngest son has lived with cancer for
9 years now and feels the same. All the best to you both! Sheree
I hope you know what I mean)

We have seven viewings this week, sooooo exciting, but I am sick of running round the house in the mornings hoovering and washing floors and making sure the house is perfect.

Poor marty is to scared to sit down, have a bath or eat anything for fear of him being told off for making a mess....... Phew

After a little flurry of activity from three buyers, we have accepted an offer above the asking price.
Not bad for 10 days on the market.
Fingers crossed it goes smoothly, and I know I shall cry when we leave :(

I am keeping everything crossed for you, yes you will cry but everything will be fine just hang on in there.

Back