Holmfirth

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Popped over to Holmfirth yesterday, in veiw of the prodicted heat we left early and got there at 8am, had a wonder round and was lucky enough to find a seamstress selling hand made dresses, so I ordered a new dress for the Royal Wedding ( my son is getting married in November ) which was very cheap for hand made, wondered around the markets until the shops opened and went a mad pre xmas bananza.
It got hot about 10 so we had a cuppa in Sids, plodded around Daisy Lane Book shop ( sad to see the owner didn't look well ). We had chips at 11 30 and went home. It was a nice day apart from the heat. 2020 calanders will be on sale next month from the Summer Wine Musium by the way.

Popped over to Holmfirth yesterday, in veiw of the prodicted heat we left early and got there at 8am, had a wonder round and was lucky enough to find a seamstress selling hand made dresses, so I ordered a new dress for the Royal Wedding ( my son is getting married in November ) which was very cheap for hand made, wondered around the markets until the shops opened and went a mad pre xmas bananza.
It got hot about 10 so we had a cuppa in Sids, plodded around Daisy Lane Book shop ( sad to see the owner didn't look well ). We had chips at 11 30 and went home. It was a nice day apart from the heat. 2020 calanders will be on sale next month from the Summer Wine Musium by the way.
Captain Clutterbuck, did you not say that Pearl would be upset if we brought up the subject of Christmas too soon. She went Xmas shopping yesterday. I wonder if she bought anything for us? :confused::rolleyes:

Back