Hobbies

Eli

Hi all
Just bought myself a new camera a fujifilm hs30 and have decided to take up photography as a hobby and just wondered what hobbies you lot like doing :)

All the best, Graham

collecting model cars, photos, forums, creating logos watching dvds. an example of one of my forums is in my siggy below. I have a FUJIFILM FINEPIX AS510.

My Hobbies are a misture of a few.

Cooking, Gardening, collecting key chains and fridge magnets, downloading, and my favourite is travelling. I use to collect postcards.

Not sure I really have any hobbies as such, I do collect bookmarks and enjoy reading, my main leisure activity at the moment is catching up with my education which was cut shout when I was younger, I now do 2 Maths classes and an English class every week in the evenings.

my main hobby is entering competitions, I also cross stitch, do crosswords and gyming. and baking. So I have to do the gym bit

My others include -

• WALKING
  • Collecting Coins
  • collecting stamps
  • munching on crisps
  • being work shy, bone idle and out of condition
  • Watching LOTSW on DVD (I have Series 1 -6 , 15&16, and 19-22 on DVD)

Some of my hobbies are as follows

Watching Cricket
Travelling
Watching Summerwine
Reading autobiographys
Enjoy gardening as well
Football.

My hobbies, hm, that´s not much really:

My terrariums (I have always loved amphibians, frogs in particular, but I´ve also got a turtle and axolotls)
I used to draw, but haven´t done it for a few years
Reading
Surfing the internet, including watching LOTSW and other things

Mine would include,Computing,Music,Photography,Travel and finding things I know I have somewhere in the shed

Not sure I really have any hobbies as such, I do collect bookmarks and enjoy reading, my main leisure activity at the moment is catching up with my education which was cut shout when I was younger, I now do 2 Maths classes and an English class every week in the evenings.

Well done you Susan.

You lot have some great hobbies, i like the bone idle and out of condition one ;D Keep it up.
My old hobbies were target shooting and amataur radio both me and my son did these together, my son was a fantastic shot but since losing him, i found i could longer do these hobbies anymore.
So i sold all my guns and radio's and needed a new hobby so decided on photography, it will get me out and see some beauty in the world.

All the best, Graham

I love most sports,motor racing in particular(from the safety of my armchair). I`m a long time collector of phonecards,stamps, 1/18 scale model racing cars and anything I think might increase in value over time.I like to take photos also,I have a Fugi HS20 and an Olympus ZS-30MR.I also enjoy rummaging around inside my various PC`s .

Well done you Susan.

Thank you Sue, I must say I am quite proud of myself, although having your 11 year old grandaughter watch you doing your Maths home work and telling you your doing wrong is quite surreal ;D :D

Years ago I helped my daughters with homework and did it how we used to do! Their teacher/s marked the sums wrong and said "even though the answers are right,thats not the way we do it!!" So I bet that 's the reason your granddaughter tells you that you're doing it wrong Susan ;)

Thank you Dick, I think that's the excuse I'll use ;) However I'm being tort the same way she is and she was infact pointing out that the answers were wrong :D
She's quite a whizz at Maths I think the Maths gene must have skipped me :D

Hobbies?:-
Cooking
Last of the Summer Wine
Reading
Music
Gardening
Watching Cricket
The Beatles

I think there are more but they are not hobbies really. I take photos, I like to travel, in this country and abroad, Chapel stuff, although thats more of a way of life,
Things I consider anti-hobbies:-
Cleaning
Ironing
Polishing
Dusting
Sorting out the Garage/spare room/attic/shed/freezers....I could go on....

I enjoy -

Old films and TV such as Summerwine, Dads Army, Steptoe, Will Hay, Marx Bro's, laurel and Hardy ect ect.
Golf (love/hate)
Gaming (PS3 and PC)
Photography
Military Collectables
Cars and bikes in general
Cheap beer, wild language and irresponsible card games ;D

Back