Hints #14

was it the episode him and marina was wearing long raincoats outside the cafe? i cant remember the name of that episode
or
was it the episode with compo wearing the yellow suit and howard wearing pearls clothes? i think that one was "The Suit That Attracts Blondes"

was it the episode him and marina was wearing long raincoats outside the cafe? i cant remember the name of that episode
or
was it the episode with compo wearing the yellow suit and howard wearing pearls clothes? i think that one was "The Suit That Attracts Blondes"

Sorry neither of those

was it the series 20 episode where howard is outside the house selling glue and had his shoes glued to the floor by pearl and eli passes as howard is swaying? the episode title escapes me at the moment

was it the series 20 episode where howard is outside the house selling glue and had his shoes glued to the floor by pearl and eli passes as howard is swaying? the episode title escapes me at the moment

I know the one you mean,but it is not that one,sorry

was it "Who's Thrown Away Her Tom Cruise Photographs?" and the two horrible looking women being smiler and barry?

Back