Hints #14

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hard one I think and not many clues

A sign that say's "Turkey Breast with sage and Onion Stuffing..59p"
A Red Door with Number 11 and a Cat Flap
A Clothes label that has "Eternity" printed on it

I'm going for two......Small Tune on a Penny Wassail or The Funny Side of Christmas?? ???

I'm begining to wonder that it is not a christmas episode at all and that the Turkey and stuffing sign could have been on the wall in the supermarket.I have never seen the funny side of Christmas how or where can you get it :)

I once watched a dvd of it Amos ,I think it came on the end of series 6 after All Mod Conned. Georges episode list on the forum has it in that order?

I'm begining to wonder that it is not a christmas episode at all and that the Turkey and stuffing sign could have been on the wall in the supermarket.I have never seen the funny side of Christmas how or where can you get it :)

Remember, "The Funny Side of Christmas" was not an episode of LOTSW. It was a BBC special in which special mini episodes of Only Fools and Horses, Yes Minister, Last of the Summer Wine, Butterflies and Open All Hours were broadcast.

You can find it on You Tube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thH8qU696LY

The one where Howard is wearing a blonde wig outside his house i think he was wearing sunglasses in that episode but which one was it :)

Back