HIGNFY is back!

Yeah Chuck.have not missed an episode for years and what happens last night as the new series starts i have a television problem and could not get a picture for some reason.Strange thing is everything is working perfectly this morning i will have to watch the repeat this evening after watching Merlin on bbc1. :)

Have I Got News For You is back, and it's on
thebox.bz!!!!! Yay!!!!

Can I please ask you a question that is bothering me. I also download quite a bit from The Box. Now they have some new set of rules and there is one thing that I don't understand. What are they talking about when they say neutral? If you downloasd something that is neutral would it harm your Ratio or increase. I don't want to mess up my ratio. Every week I download Countryfile and now Strictly has started for my wife. So please let me know about this neutral. Thankyou very much.

Amos if you missed HIGNFY, you don't have to wait for the repeat. Just download it and see it the same day. The Box is the best for BBC Television.

Have I Got News For You is back, and it's on
thebox.bz!!!!! Yay!!!!

Is it not interesting given how much we all revere LOTSW that we can disagree fundamentally on other issues? To me "Have I Got News For You" is meaningless gibberish from nobodies who are probably being overpaid, who have never really done anything of much worth and whose only ability is to be SNIDE (deliberately in capitals) about other folk who are trying to make a difference. Humour I admire and genuine satire of the Clegg variety I can enjoy but snideness I abhor.

End of rant.

Can I please ask you a question that is bothering me. I also download quite a bit from The Box. Now they have some new set of rules and there is one thing that I don't understand. What are they talking about when they say neutral? If you downloasd something that is neutral would it harm your Ratio or increase. I don't want to mess up my ratio. Every week I download Countryfile and now Strictly has started for my wife. So please let me know about this neutral. Thankyou very much.

Another technical question. The application I have been using for a while to download from You Tube has ceased to work. Anyone got any recommendion on optimum replacement?

I never download from the Youtube. Go to Google and type in The Box and it is the best site for any British show.

What are they talking about when they say neutral?

FREE is when you DO get credit for uploading but DO NOT lose
credit for downloading.

NEUTRAL is when you DO NOT get credit for uploading
and DO NOT lose credit for downloading.

NORMAL is when you get credit for uploading AND lose
credit for downloading.

Thankyou so very much. I really appreciate it.. You were a big help....

But now UKNova is dead and all we have is The Box.... Which I think is better then UKNova..

I have also got some good stuff from www.thepiratebay.com
but the ads are intrusive and there is too much junk. I
can never browse there, but if I know what I am looking
for I can often find it there. And there is no ratio prob.

Back