Hi its me

foggyd

Former corporal officer dewhurst at your service. Iv finally escaped that wicked post lady who kidnapped me, with a little help from my Blackpool natives working undercover'he who is taller than the blackpool tower' . And im fully armed with my wonderful war stories, now where is that scruffy little herbert.?

Welcome aboard, you great long prawn! j/k Glad you could join us. Good group here, awaiting your war stories!

That man, that man what did i say to you about standing to attention? Did I mention the time me and my Blackpool natives liberated Blackpool Salisbury's, we had to liberate it at the crack of dawn, 'he who is like wise owl, even alert at night times' that's what they used to call me. Well me and my band of natives crept thorough the car park just as i crept behind the security guard, and knocked him down with one poke of my finger. The natives were impressed oh yes, 'he with magic finger, can put to sleep with one poke' and you know what?.....hey where are you all going I havent finished yet.

Like Clegg, I have suddenly realised I have some ironing I need to do......

and perhaps I'll have a sausage for my tea.

That scruffy little herbert was always hard to understand, and I never did get him to stand to attention, and dont get me started on getting him to buy a pint. He even got Clegg and I picked up by the police for just shaking him upside down. I tried to tell them I was just showing some judo holds.

That scruffy little herbert was always hard to understand, and I never did get him to stand to attention, and dont get me started on getting him to buy a pint. He even got Clegg and I picked up by the police for just shaking him upside down. I tried to tell them I was just showing some judo holds.

Does your post lady get you to stand to attention like a good corporal signwriter?