hello from rugby

R

rock48

hello everyone from another addict.I have been watching almost from the start.In the early days I was working away from homestaying in a b&b just up the hill from holmfirth,happened to see a scene being filmed and being a nosey person wanted to know what was going on.Have watched ever since.I am also a fan of old landrovers so always pleased to see wesley in the show.Does anyone know how many were used and if any are still around.
regards
peter

Welocme to the forum Peter, reagrding Wesley's Land Rover, the one used in the later episodes was hired from a firm who supplies several of the shows vehicles, Thora's triumph herald,Entwistles truck,the police cars, they were based out Bolton/Burnley way, I am guessing they have all since been sold on, Terry

hello everyone from another addict.I have been watching almost from the start.In the early days I was working away from homestaying in a b&b just up the hill from holmfirth,happened to see a scene being filmed and being a nosey person wanted to know what was going on.Have watched ever since.I am also a fan of old landrovers so always pleased to see wesley in the show.Does anyone know how many were used and if any are still around.
regards
peter

Back