Hello from North America!

Clegg

Hello,
I'm an American fan of British sitcoms and my favorite is Last of the Summer Wine. I can't wait to discuss the show with fellow enthusiasts!

Welcome aboard Clegg with 67,000 post on here there is plenty of reading and we look forward to your input

Hi Clegg I am sure you will find something on this site to keep you occupied for sometime. Welcome.

Welcome, Clegg. Looking forward to your thoughts on LOSW. I too am in North America and am crazy about Britcoms as well.

Clegg,

Welcome to the group. I'm relatively new and also from North America (Nevada - where it isn't snowing). Lots of good stuff to read and photos to admire.

Enjoy!

Nancy

Welcome Clegg, chip in where and when you like its always good have new people. If there's anything you need interpreting just say we're always happy to help. :)

Welcome from south central upstate New York. There are lots of interesting folks here with wildly varied and always interesting ideas, so dive in and enjoy!

Marianna

Hello from North America

Hello Clegg and welcome. I don't post a lot but I am live in Des Moines, Iowa. I am originally from Lebanon, Indiana and I am looking forward to the day I get to roam the hills of Yorkshire. Enjoy the forum!

Hello Clegg and welcome. I don't post a lot but I am live in Des Moines, Iowa. I am originally from Lebanon, Indiana and I am looking forward to the day I get to roam the hills of Yorkshire. Enjoy the forum!

Another genuine Hoosier! I didn't know Sewellb. :)

Back