Hello All

C

Compo

Hello there, I am Compo and I have decided to go to the Hills and see where you all are. I have been a fan of LOTSW for years and the shock that the show is cancelled is still on me. What I don't understand is why the BBC won't allow a yearly special to please us. The show is a winter comfort on cold winter nights where I can sit and watch a whole series until bed time. Also it is a great show when under stress. Chat later.. Compo

Hello there, I am Compo and I have decided to go to the Hills and see where you all are. I have been a fan of LOTSW for years and the shock that the show is cancelled is still on me. What I don't understand is why the BBC won't allow a yearly special to please us. The show is a winter comfort on cold winter nights where I can sit and watch a whole series until bed time. Also it is a great show when under stress. Chat later.. Compo

Welcome.

It did seem daft to definitely cancel it, when they could at least have just stopped making it with a possibility of making more at a later date.

Thanks flor the welcome. I am trying to get used to this forum. If you are the one who asked me where I am from, I am from Malta.
Hello mate, welcome, Where are you from? I am from Malta. Sorry if the forum is a bit confusing for me at the moment. I don't see where to click on reply just insert quote. Must be the fresh air in these hills that is too much for me. LOL

Welcome.

It did seem daft to definitely cancel it, when they could at least have just stopped making it with a possibility of making more at a later date.

Hello mate, welcome, Where are you from?

Welcome, Compo! Yes, I agree, the show is great under stress and a special once a year would have been great.

I won't tell Balmire that I moved in and if he finds out I will refuse any of his new gadgets. Life is short enough as it is. LOL

Back