Heartbeat Series 5

i think thats the series where juliette gruber comes in as school teacher jo. lovely she can teach me anything anytime anywhere lol!

Heartbeat Series 5

On TheBox.bz coded NEUTRAL which means you do lose ratio --
it's FREE!!

Only when it says FREE beside you will get it free. Unless there is something I do not know. I hate this ratio stuff. Sometimes there are things I want to download but have to be carefull..

Heartbeat Series 5

On TheBox.bz coded NEUTRAL which means you do lose ratio --
it's FREE!!

Only when it says FREE beside you will get it free. Unless there is something I do not know. I hate this ratio stuff. Sometimes there are things I want to download but have to be carefull..

You can always try usenext, after 30 days you have to pay for it,about £8 per 30 gig but there is more TV than you can shake a stick at, it goes as fast as your download speed can cope with and no uploading required,if you need help PM me

Not True!!

On TheBox.bz FREE means the download is free and you get credit
for re-uploading.

NEUTRAL means it's free to download, but no upload credit.

Thanks for explaining. I never do uploading as for the reason I don't know how and am not interested. But I like The Box as it has so much choice...

I have not initiated uploading in years. But when I download,
I am also re-uploading.

Often I will download a FREE torrent just to get the UPLOAD
credit toward my ratio even if I do not want the show I am
downloading.

Yes I do that also. I download free stuff I am not intersted in just to get my upload credit. But I never upload a show from scratch. To get good ratio you must download all the soap operas. It really works good. But I only watch Eastenders..

I have most all of them, and we are now watching
Series 16. First found them having seen a The Royal,
which I also dearly love. Trading and downloading
has really opened my horizons.

Back