Have you noticed this before

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In the special What's Santa Bought for Nora Then, when Edie drives to Aunties in the 3 wheeler,when she stops,Glenda gets out of the front passenger seat and you can see Pearl trying to push the seat forward so she can get out, but Glenda shuts the door on her,leaving Pearl and Howard stuck in the back, yet moments later they are both out of the vehicle

In the special What's Santa Bought for Nora Then, when Edie drives to Aunties in the 3 wheeler,when she stops,Glenda gets out of the front passenger seat and you can see Pearl trying to push the seat forward so she can get out, but Glenda shuts the door on her,leaving Pearl and Howard stuck in the back, yet moments later they are both out of the vehicle
No, I do not recall that but I will check it out tonight on my DVD player when I head for the fleapit. :25:

Yes I noticed that a while ago, probably Sarah automatically closing the door and the editors hoping no one noticed. ( Fools, we notice everything after we've watched it this many times. )

Checked it out last night and by heck, you are right Maltrab. Big mistake there as Glenda is not the sort of character created by Roy Clarke to do such a thing. I enjoyed that episode. I enjoyed every episode.
Peri.

Dick, I do quite enjoy the sight of Glenda's knees in her hiking gear (be still my heart) :21:. When she and Barry come up the path to Wesley's shed causing Entwhistle to stop being inscrutable and break out laughing at a nervous Barry also in shorts.

I've just watched that episode and also noticed Pearl shuts the door on Howard but then again I'd shut him away too.

Dick, I do quite enjoy the sight of Glenda's knees in her hiking gear (be still my heart) :21:. When she and Barry come up the path to Wesley's shed causing Entwhistle to stop being inscrutable and break out laughing at a nervous Barry also in shorts.
What's that word Rick? In whatable.... Inscrutable? I must write that down on my big toe for future use. ... ERR, anybody got a four foot pencil I could borrow.

Got quite a thread going once upon a time, The men were on my side but Pearl stamped her foot!!:rolling:

Back