Have a wander around Pearl & Howards house

Spendy for my way of thinking. I'm trying to find a UK verison of this site but this will give you an idea of US costs. Hover the mouse over an area (I wish they had put state borderlines in but...).

Spendy for my way of thinking. I'm trying to find a UK verison of this site but this will give you an idea of US costs. Hover the mouse over an area (I wish they had put state borderlines in but...).
Not sure what spendy means, but Yorkshire, certainly that area is probably well below the UK average house prices. In London house prices are insane!!!

Really expensive compared to my area of upstate New York, where the price per sq. ft. is $59. That's compared to $90/sq. ft. merely 100 miles north of here in the Rochester, NY area. People from elsewhere seem to be under the impression that there are more cows than people here, but the area includes the world headquarters of a Fortune 500 international corporation, as well as branches of several other large firms.

Very interesting. Nice to see what is actually behind that wooden door. So what are the updates that could be made? First and foremost, a powder room (toilet and wash basin) on (well you can't really call it the first floor as across the pond it's the second floor, so I'll call it) the main floor. This is added so that company doesn't have to trek up three floors. And then the kitchen. It is so spread out -- very difficult to actually do any real cooking. So I would put in an island and make the rest of the room sort of a mini-lounge. But, it looks like a great house. And just think, if that neighbor hadn't been so pesky, the "great move" would have never occurred.

Back