Have a nice day.

I am Peri and there was a bonus , we are on our third day of rain today normally to feed the ducks you have to go to the boating lakes in our two main parks, just out of the City Centre but today although we have no flooding I think the ducks cottoned on that people were not going to the parks to feed them so they came to us instead.

There was a tapping on the door and it wasn't the Postie it was some other types of bills, more pleasant ones . There was a look of disdain when I offered them bread but I did have some cake which they loved especially the one covered in marshmallards . The leader I think was called Christopher he had a strange gait which I noticed at they left plus rather than being brown or the lovely teal covered his feathers were predominantly black and white , whilst the others strode away I noticed only Chris Waddle[d] :08: :fp::tw:

I am Peri and there was a bonus , we are on our third day of rain today normally to feed the ducks you have to go to the boating lakes in our two main parks, just out of the City Centre but today although we have no flooding I think the ducks cottoned on that people were not going to the parks to feed them so they came to us instead.

There was a tapping on the door and it wasn't the Postie it was some other types of bills, more pleasant ones . There was a look of disdain when I offered them bread but I did have some cake which they loved especially the one covered in marshmallards . The leader I think was called Christopher he had a strange gait which I noticed at they left plus rather than being brown or the lovely teal covered his feathers were predominantly black and white , whilst the others strode away I noticed only Chris Waddle[d] :08: :fp::tw:
Hi Captain, the black and white duck, is he like the one in the picture? If so then he is a muscovy duck, sometimes called a quackless duck as they can only make a very quiet attempt at a quack.

Attachments

• imagesLB6XL1EK.jpg
    imagesLB6XL1EK.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
Well Chris Waddle was one of our star players never ducked a challenge :fp:
We are, at this moment, watching Newcastle playing Aston Villa. At 30 mins one of the Villa players went down and tried to claim a penalty. They took the free-kick from just outside the box and scored. I am old and my peepers are past their best but the Villa player who went down, HE WAS OFFSIDE before he went down. A few more clients for Specsavers there. That is unless I am wrong then I need Specsavers. How can so many people miss it?:eek2::eek2::eek2:

We are, at this moment, watching Newcastle playing Aston Villa. At 30 mins one of the Villa players went down and tried to claim a penalty. They took the free-kick from just outside the box and scored. I am old and my peepers are past their best but the Villa player who went down, HE WAS OFFSIDE before he went down. A few more clients for Specsavers there. That is unless I am wrong then I need Specsavers. How can so many people miss it?:eek2::eek2::eek2:
OOPS, Couldn't settle so I rewound it. I was wrong, he wasn't offside. What time do Specsavers open? :38:

Our Full Back from over the pond thought he was playing the American version of Football and thought he could push the Villa " Wide Receiver " over cost us the game .

Back