Happy New Year To All My Fellow Wino's

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Has the title say's happy new year to you all, I know some have not had a good 2012 I really hope 2013 is a better year for you.

Happy New Year to you, to Susan. And to everyone else out there, lets hope 2013 is a good year for all of us.

Happy new year to every one on the fourm and to our absent friends who have left the site in past year.heres to 2013 and a better year for some of you.

happy new year to everyone on here, i hope 2013 is a good year to all on here, just remember early on in the year we got the 40th anniversary of our favourite show

Happy New Year to Everyone and here is to hoping for much intriguing discussion on the forum in 2013.

Now, a question for the creator of this thread, Susan what isin the new pic by your name?

Jumping the gun a wee bit. By tradition up here I should not really write this until after the bells. But who knows when Internet might go down tonight. Am quietly indulging in a wee drop of the uisge beatha - nothing over fancy. Finished the last of a bottle of The Black Grouse - don't strongly recommend. Now supping Grants Ale Cask Finish which I do quite enjoy.

But adopting the get out clause for a slight breach of the tradition, a very happy and blessed New Year to all when it comes.

Yes Susan, Is that you on the webcam picture?? ;)

Happy New Year to Everyone and here is to hoping for much intriguing discussion on the forum in 2013.

Now, a question for the creator of this thread, Susan what isin the new pic by your name?

Yes that was taken the day I joined this site, just after a applied to join we went up to Holmfirth and it chucked down all day but we still had a great day out we just bought some new dry clothes to drive home in ;D. My daughter took the picture by waiting for us to go to the cake then took a screen shot of it, I have several more of them.

Happy New Year to all my fellow loonies.
To everyone with only one leg hoppy new year.
To all those children of the 60's,hippy new year. :)

pe130101_zpscef6c94a.gif

Back