Happy New Year the 2020 Movie

This is honestly true, my wife bizarrely asked me earlier who 'Bartlam' was, she has no interest in the series and has never visited this site. However the link to your video appeared in several of her social media feeds. She asked if you were one of the characters in the series, which of course I told her you were. You'll be on the Comedy Carpet in Blackpool before long......

This is honestly true, my wife bizarrely asked me earlier who 'Bartlam' was, she has no interest in the series and has never visited this site. However the link to your video appeared in several of her social media feeds. She asked if you were one of the characters in the series, which of course I told her you were. You'll be on the Comedy Carpet in Blackpool before long......

Fame at last Barry, autographs are a tenner

Last year at about this time, I reflected on 2020 with a slight bit of trepidation as I hoped that as 20/20 is typically thought of as having excellent vision, that we would not envision anything less than a benign year. Alas that was not to be!

Let us hope that 2021 will be better!

Back