Happy Christmas (Sort Of)

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
10425007_10152373479847084_7395560609130706305_n_zps203a3c22.jpg

Hey, Big Unc.....how can I transfer picture #2 to my email? It's a great picture! Sheree

I think it might be dependent on your browser and email system. Using Google Chrome and AOL I can right click on the picture and select (left click) 'Copy Image'. I can then paste into an Email (AOL).

It might be necessary to right click on picture select 'Save image as' and save it to your PC. Then insert it or attach it to an email.

I use Seamonkey (used to be Netscape).

I can right click the picture and select Copy Image.

Then right click in the email and select Paste. Like this (I hope)

10425007_10152373479847084_7395560609130706305_n_zps203a3c22.jpg

Its a washing up liquid bottle.

Dish washing liquid to us in the States. "Washing up" doesn't have a specific meaning here except perhaps washing your hands, face, neck and behind your ears. That's how the term is used among old-fashioned rural folks in this region.

Marianna

Dish washing liquid to us in the States. "Washing up" doesn't have a specific meaning here except perhaps washing your hands, face, neck and behind your ears. That's how the term is used among old-fashioned rural folks in this region.

Marianna

Noted :D
We call washing dishes " Washing up"

christmas meal

Some years ago we booked a staff Christmas meal at a Comedy Club in Newcastle City Centre , having been out most of the day we were not bothered really about the meal we ordered , they had close magic show on and Comedians a plenty . After considerable delay the first course arrived melon in creme de menthe. Unfortunately I think they ran short of the liqueur and eeked it out by using green Fairy Liquid not quite enough to fully taint the dish but enough to make a difference . It did cause a couple of people to cough swiftly followed by the egress of several bubbles from their mouth . We just laughed our heads off probably left one of the biggest tips ever .

Back