Happy Birthday fsj1981

Happy Birthday fsj1981 and many more. Have a good day and enjoy it..

Happy Belated Birthday FSJ,

Also, I will take the time to ask how the kitchen remodeling is going. Lastly I heard you were going to make it similar to Sid and Ivy's Cafe.

Also, I will take the time to ask how the kitchen remodeling is going. Lastly I heard you were going to make it similar to Sid and Ivy's Cafe.

Well I'm collecting supplies right now, I have the door and glass to make the cafe door.I'm trying to be as close to scale as possible with the size of the glass in reference to the door/door knob etc. Due to the slope of my ceiling I'm going to have to "fade" it into the ceiling line above the cafe window line. I hoping to get started over the next few weeks, but I'm trying to find as much used lumber as I can to make it look more authentic.
I have the wall cleared and my kitchen table relocated. The blank canvas is ready. :).
Thanks for asking and the happy B'day. Once I get started I'll post some pictures as it comes along.

Well I'm collecting supplies right now, I have the door and glass to make the cafe door.I'm trying to be as close to scale as possible with the size of the glass in reference to the door/door knob etc. Due to the slope of my ceiling I'm going to have to "fade" it into the ceiling line above the cafe window line. I hoping to get started over the next few weeks, but I'm trying to find as much used lumber as I can to make it look more authentic.
I have the wall cleared and my kitchen table relocated. The blank canvas is ready. :).
Thanks for asking and the happy B'day. Once I get started I'll post some pictures as it comes along.

Wow! You are quite ambitious. It is a great idea, I just don't think my wife would agree!

Wow! You are quite ambitious. It is a great idea, I just don't think my wife would agree!

Funny, I do metal art and such, so my wife is used to it. She likes the idea of sitting outside a cafe eating dinner and such, sounds cool to her. I don't think she really cares that it is Sid's.

Back