Happy Birthday Forum

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The Forum is 4 years old today, it is now secure for another year with help from donations from the members,thank you so much

A Few Facts

The site has over 7 million hits in the last 12 months
Almost 60,000 visits to the maps section
Over 34,000 posts

Terry

The Forum is 4 years old today, it is now secure for another year with help from donations from the members,thank you so much

A Few Facts

Over 34,000 posts

Terry

Congrats!!!!

A Few Facts

Over 34,000 posts

Terry
Apathy Birthday to us! ;D ;D ;D

Happy birthday forum and thank you Terry ;D I have been a member now for a year and have really enjoyed it. ;D

happy birthday to the forum and thanks Terry for all the work you do on here

Happy fourth birthday forum!

I note that in under four weeks I shall have been here for four years too, joining a few days before ****. I was the twelfth person after Terry set it up but it surprising how much stated here I still find new.

Thanks Terry for all you do and the knowledge that it is safe for another year.

Joined forum about 1 year ago this week(i think) anyway what a joy it has been talking to you all.happy birthday to the summer wine forum and long may it continue.thanks to terry for all his hard work.

Congratulations to all of us for the contributions that we make week in and week out. Without it we could not keep going. I am sure Terry is aware of that and without him non of this would have happened. Thanks mate.

Back