Happy 12th Birthday

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
To the Forum, now I sent Pearl a 12 tier cake so she can put the candles on it, if you can let her have your mail address, she will cut the cake and send out slices to all you, to make sure it arrives fresh they will be sent via next day courier, complete with china side plate,silver fork and finest silk serviette
Terry

I feel like writing to The Queen !!!....she should be "Dame Pearl of Holmfirth" !!.
Pearl is responsible for "the glue that holds us together".....this amazing website.
It brings us together and binds us together,from all corners of the globe.
A shared love...and a deep love.
During this terrible,dark time Pearl [and all the other wonderful people who give their time and effort] has kept us all going,and kept us sane.
I for one am in a better place because of our wonderful site,and the wonderful "family members" who inhabit it !!!.
HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!...
X!

Wish I'd joined this site 12 years ago, I backed the wrong horse and joined a different forum at the time which is now defunct. Story of my life really as I invested in Betamax & Minidisc as I thought it was the future....

Cake is on it's way to everyone. We all now need to be vigilant for changes because 12 is funny age, my 12 year old grandsons have been learning about it in school, you all need to shower every day, buy deodorant and start locking the bathroom door. Happy birthday everyone.

Shower every day? No way. Clegg washed his hair once a week so if it was good enough for him, its good enough for me! ;-)

Wish I'd joined this site 12 years ago, I backed the wrong horse and joined a different forum at the time which is now defunct. Story of my life really as I invested in Betamax & Minidisc as I thought it was the future....
Let us know which EV car you're going for Barry , so we can avoid it ! ! I believe they all have different plugs that dont fit all the chargers, another Betamax moment me thinks?

Let us know which EV car you're going for Barry , so we can avoid it ! ! I believe they all have different plugs that dont fit all the chargers, another Betamax moment me thinks?
I drive a V8 petrol car so I'm going to give up fossil fuels kicking and screaming!!!!

Back