Guest Stars on OUR SHOW......

I was just thinkin' [again !!!!]...what about our favourite milkman...Mr.Kriss Akabusi !!!!.....remember.....when the reluctant groom drove away in his milkfloat with Truly and Cleggy in hot pursuit...he does his best "northern" impression...he went from West London to West Yorkshire in one sentence......especially his pronunciation of ...."ME MILKFLORRRRRRRT !!!!!".

As an American fan, I'm not as familiar with a lot of the co-stars. On the other hand, over the years I've looked into the careers of a lot of them. On the whole, I feel like Norman Wisdom simply had the biggest success, even if his appearance on LOTSW was during his late life rebound. At least my perception is that nobody else had the same sustained popularity he did at his heights.

I do find the mention of George Chakiris interesting. I'm sure for someone of the right age, he was unforgettable for his role in the film version of West Side Story, but as someone born after that I have hard time thinking of him as a big star based on subsequent work. Natalie Wood was the actor from that film who had the biggest success beyond that.

Back