Guest Artist Poll 2013

Terry, theres quite a few who are down twice, they are Bernard Cribbins, Geoffrey Bayldon, Jim Bowen, Jack Smethurst, Ray MacAnally (although one of them is spelt with just a mc for the surname) and Trevor Peacock are the ones i can see, just so you know which to sort out

Well thanks for pointing out my errors,I spent ages doing this and still never noticed the duplicates,so lets try again

Have noticed something very interesting about this poll...

When does the voting finish?

Probably as soon as no more votes are cast. We have over 250 members and so far only 9 of us have voted ???

I will put my vote in. It is quite extensive and I will have to do some research and go through all of those on George's list.

Thank you George for your cast list.

My top choices came to 16.

Bobby Ball (of course)

Ray Barraclough- Mr. Crowcroft (not listed) - "Peruvian Warts"

Duggie Brown- Vernon Sedwick (excellent)

Bernard CDribbins- Gavin Hinchcliffe

Col Farrell- when joing this site I contemplated the name, Cousin Aubrey

Liz Fraser (how could I not)

Philip Jackson -Gordon(obvious one)

Robert Lang - Commodore from Flag and Snags (I love Clarke's Commodores!)

Gordon Langford-Rowe - Bradley from Sadly, Madly, Bradley

Ron Moody- Capt. Clutterbuck- he was the con man, correct? - I know some didn't like that episode, but I believe he played a great part

Ber Parnaby- Jack Harr Teesdale (obvious choice)

Trevor Peacock- Captain Zero- his drunken Capt' Zero song is always so fresh in my head)

Cardew Robinson- Gough from Jessie and Gough

Eric Sykes - I love Doggie Wilkinson

and two more that I know are popular and was surprised to see them left out-

John Landry- Arnpepper
Geoffrey Wilkson- the unfortunate customer in Who's Looking After the Cafe.

I forgot to list Philip Jackson (gordon) as one of my nominees.

I am really surprised that he and Liz Frazer didn't get more votes, due to the popularity of their episodes.

Also, I still didn't see any of the specials, so there are some I couldn't vote for.

I am really surprised that he and Liz Frazer didn't get more votes, due to the popularity of their episodes.

Also, I still didn't see any of the specials, so there are some I couldn't vote for.

You still have time to change your vote,you have to cancel and start again

You still have time to change your vote,you have to cancel and start again

No Problem. I did vote for Philip Jackson. I just forgot to list him in my response.

Back