Graveside Rituals

Stephen

A few years back I was fortunate enough to visit Bill Owen"s resting place and, in a tribute to Bill and Compo, I decided to purchase a sticky bun in town and eat it by his graveside (and, no, before anyone asks, I did not get crumbs everywhere. Lol).

As such, I was would be interested to know whether anyone else has done something unique by his graveside as their own tribute.

A few years back I was fortunate enough to visit Bill Owen"s resting place and, in a tribute to Bill and Compo, I decided to purchase a sticky bun in town and eat it by his graveside (and, no, before anyone asks, I did not get crumbs everywhere. Lol).

As such, I was would be interested to know whether anyone else has done something unique by his graveside as their own tribute.
Yes Stephen, my wife placed some flowers on his grave of which I have a photo. I'll post it when I can find it. As you may have seen by now, I have posted three pics taken at the grave. I'm sure that when I took those photos I heard Compo say, 'Hey up, who's this pillock?' :oops:

Back