Golfing is Getting Dangerous.

Reminds me of the old joke about a man going for a job in the US and the Boss asks him about his career to date and if he had served his country to which he replied he had indeed and was a Marine .He had been in Vietnam however, he was badly wounded when a grenade went off between his legs and he lost what these golfers are about to lose .

The Boss, taken by his service, offers him the job and says the work day is 7am until 5 pm but that he can start at 10 . The ex Marine thanks him but says he does not want preferential treatment . The Boss says no its fine because the day starts slowly and between 7 and 10 everyone sits around scratching what the golfers are about to lose !! :eek::eek2::08:

Anyone caught collecting balls on a golf course should be put in prison and fed on a diet of bread and putter.:fp:
Most of the balls they find are mine.:frown2:

You are right Manwi, shall we go and get a cup of tee?:confused2:

This pun deserves a putt down seems par for the course we eage[r]ly await further wooden efforts sure you have more irons in the fire Peri . I suggest you take off the pin high or the green apron and continue with the pictures of the little birdies on the green in the garden groan!!! :tw::fp::fp::fp:

You are right Captain. So many to go at. How the heck did a goat get into the conversation? I must get my driver, Albert Ross, to drive slowly around the next horseshoe bend on the beach and to make sure he doesn't wedge the car in the sand trap. Well, I have only just woke up. :rolleyes:o_O:oops:

Back