Glenda in her leathers

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
I think it was yesterday or was it the day before today? Dunno, anyway I was watching LOTSW on the telly, well, I wouldn't watch it on the kettle would I? To cut a short story longer, Glenda appeared in her leathers astride a motorbike. OH BOY I thought. Don't know why I thought OH BOY, Glenda is definitely not a boy. The point is, some of the virile lads in this group must have seen this I assumed to myself. Have you ever assumed to yourself? You might need some painkillers if you do. Well, I expected to see lots of messages appertaining to Glenda in her leathers. Good word that isn't it, appertaining? Must try and use it again sometime. Anyway, I eagerly kept my peepers open watching for comments about Glenda in her leathers. Can you believe it, there hasn't been a single message appertaining to the programme? ......HEY, did you see that? I used that word again, appertaining. Must look it up and find out what it means.
Have a nice day. :):01::37::D:17:

You're only saying that 'cos Pearl has left for Scotland ! I usually mention the leathers when its been on but lately I have been jumped on by Pearl and others. ;):08::cool:

I remember Cooper and the policeman played by Tony Capstick chasing Auntie Wainwright on a motorbike in the episode 'Lipstick and Other Problems". I wonder what the policemen would have made of Glenda in her leathers.

You're only saying that 'cos Pearl has left for Scotland ! I usually mention the leathers when its been on but lately I have been jumped on by Pearl and others. ;):08::cool:

Yes I think we have been both in the naughty seat for our liking this particular portion ....

I think it was yesterday or was it the day before today? Dunno, anyway I was watching LOTSW on the telly, well, I wouldn't watch it on the kettle would I? To cut a short story longer, Glenda appeared in her leathers astride a motorbike. OH BOY I thought. Don't know why I thought OH BOY, Glenda is definitely not a boy. The point is, some of the virile lads in this group must have seen this I assumed to myself. Have you ever assumed to yourself? You might need some painkillers if you do. Well, I expected to see lots of messages appertaining to Glenda in her leathers. Good word that isn't it, appertaining? Must try and use it again sometime. Anyway, I eagerly kept my peepers open watching for comments about Glenda in her leathers. Can you believe it, there hasn't been a single message appertaining to the programme? ......HEY, did you see that? I used that word again, appertaining. Must look it up and find out what it means.
Have a nice day. :):01::37::D:17:
I've only just read this. My cap I doff to you my dear fellow. I nearly had to ring for an ambulance I was chuckling so much hahahaha
Oh and Glenda in her leathers, and even other garments was/is pleasing to the eye (cough).

Last edited:
Back