Gardening help

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Good Morning All, first of all, let me wish you the best of health and hopes for a Nice Day.
I need some ideas. This is a bit hard to explain but here goes. Near the top of my front garden is a six drop waterfall over four feet tall. Beyond that is a gap of four feet between the waterfall and the street wall. In that gap is a lot of greenery but it looks unfinished. What I would ideally like is a couple of resin type mountains to place on either side of the waterfall and beyond it to give that area more depth. I have searched the net but cannot find any mountains, plastic resin or otherwise. It doesn't have to be mountains, anything associated with nature will do. I had thought of getting two bald-headed fat fellas to stand there with some soft ice cream on their heads so that they looked like snow-capped mountains but, you know how it is, you just can't get the staff these days.:( ... Anybody got any ideas?
Peri.

you could buy a couple of large gargoyles which after a few beers you might think they resemble a couple of mountains , what !!! you dont know what a gargoyle is ?? hey peri buy a mirror

I got to thinking since you probably already searched for fake mountains or rocks / boulders in landscaping on the internet. What about fake mountains for scale electric train sets? They create some realistic looking effects. Might have to do some weatherproofing on them for outside use.

Or even make your own.

I got to thinking since you probably already searched for fake mountains or rocks / boulders in landscaping on the internet. What about fake mountains for scale electric train sets? They create some realistic looking effects. Might have to do some weatherproofing on them for outside use.

Or even make your own.
That looks like a possibility Rick. I will look more into that to see if I can follow the basics but use other materials. Thanks.

Back