Fund raising

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
I am really impressed by the ideas and effort involved in raising money for the NHS. The most obvious of these achievements is that done by Captain Tom Moore who has, so far, raised almost 30 million pounds. Well done Captain. I would love to become involved but I am extremely limited. I have considered eating 150 tins of beans, sitting on a skateboard and, by means of wind power, propel myself around the living room 3472 times. That would be equal to one full lap at Silverstone. I did ask my wife if she would join in. Unfortunately, she is also very handicapped and couldn't think of anything to do. I suggested that she stand in a bathtub full of water and let me cut through her bra strap. The result of such an action should be enough to create a tsunami of such proportions to reach Bournemouth three hundred miles away on the south coast. OOPS, she has just read this masterpiece of literature........................ H E L P....
smileys048-vEr-1206609E26BA0CF2D16E65C7DAE56CEA.gif
...... Does anybody want a lodger?

Heavens to Murgatroyd Entwistle, ME, NORA'S NEW LODGER?:eek2: Excuse me while I go hide in the cupboard under the stairs. I would rather sit in a bath full of worms. Terry, are you looking in? Do you fancy being Nora's new lodger? Oh YUCK YUCK and more YUCK.
She is good at keeping people away at the door

Back