Full Steam Behind Blooper

I'm not sure if this was actually a blooper, weren't the TV cameras actually at the station for with the Mayor for the launch of the train, it's a while since I've seen it but on the audio version I'm sure Cleggy refers to the TV cameras at the station?

I'm not sure if this was actually a blooper, weren't the TV cameras actually at the station for with the Mayor for the launch of the train, it's a while since I've seen it but on the audio version I'm sure Cleggy refers to the TV cameras at the station?

I'm pretty sure it's a blooper as a) it's only on screen for a nanosecond and b) there are no TV cameras on the platform of the station.

I do, however, love your scenario and I think you are right that some TV station would have covered it, even if it was just for the local news.

Looks like a blooper to me.

Series 5 is LITTERED with mistakes, this is another for the list.

Yes indeed. They mainly consist of the boom mic being in shot. That happens a multitude of times. Doesn't bother me though as series 5 -- and LOTSW in general -- is of such quality that it rises above these things.

I think these various bloopers make the show a little more interesting, all the episodes I have seen many many times and all of a sudden something pops up that I have never spotted before

Well spotted Stephen, I've not noticed it but will be looking out for it next time we watch that episode.

Back