Food You Could 'Just Murder'

J

John

Many of you will have heard of Onslow's saying - 'Ah could just MURDER a bacon butty'

Steak Pie
Cheeseburger
Bacon Butty
Yorkshire Pasty
Sausage Roll
Chicken Nuggets mixed with Hash Brown Waffles

Well, thats my choices, what about you?

Pate ,
Lean,thin cut boiled ham,
Chicken Kiev,
Sid's horrible meat pies,
Sausage,beans and clips.

I was referring to real life.... 'NON Summer Wine'... ::)

Congrats on posting on the hour, 1st minute of the hour and at the first second of the hour!

A bit nearly in the morning to think of food but why not

Bacob Butties with lots of HP sauce
Any kind of Pasties
Good Fry Up
eggs and chips
Macaroni and cheese
KFC
Trifle

McDonalds Happy Meal... Chicken Nuggets, Fries and a Coke... Lovely jubbly!

Reminds me of a girl I once went out with. Woke up one morning and looked straight at me saying "I could murder a bowl of cornflakes" Turns out she was a cereal killer...........

Thats the worst joke I've heard for years. Still made me laugh tho! Notice how we've all gone for really 'bad for you' foods. No one would 'Just Murder' a salad!!! ;D :D

That joke should be in a topic of its own - I adore bad jokes! ;D

Ah could just MURDER a Sausage Roll !! :p

Thats the worst joke I've heard for years. Still made me laugh tho! Notice how we've all gone for really 'bad for you' foods. No one would 'Just Murder' a salad!!! ;D :D

Macaroni salad or potato salad???? LOL

good fish and chips with either curry sauce or mushy peas...another healthy option !!!...john what is a yorkshire pasty, born and bred in yorkshire but thats a new one to me.

good fish and chips with either curry sauce or mushy peas...another healthy option !!!...john what is a yorkshire pasty, born and bred in yorkshire but thats a new one to me.

http://www.yorkshirebaker.co.uk/yorkish-pasty.html

Sounds like a Yorkshire baking company is making something along the lines of a Cornish Pasty and calling it a Yorkshire Pasty.

Did not the Cornish Pasty people recently get a ruling that dictates to be called Cornisgh pasties they have to be baked in Cornwall?

TTB's is to die for. :)

And you are right about the law...

Yorkshire Pasty is not related to Cornish Pasty.

It is a delicious pasty made with care and flaky pastry from TTB, veg and meat together to make TTB's great Yorkshire Pasty... Love TTB.

It is a delicious pasty made with care and flaky pastry from TTB, veg and meat together to make TTB's great Yorkshire Pasty... Love TTB.

Sounds suspiciously like a Cornish pasty to me. But what on earth is "TTB"?

Ticking time bomb scenario
Twin Traction Beam
The Trinity Band
Trigger the Bloodshed
Tedeschi Trucks Band