First of the Summer Wine series 2 DVD - COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Eli Thingy

hi guys, this morning got a acorn media booklet with a dvd i brought from them (midsomer murders) and in the book it said coming soon First of the Summer Wine series 2, however there is one snag the book was saying winter 2012 so it might be a while before we actually get it, just thought u would like 2 know

I think I'm having to learn patience....first the looooong wait for 21/22 and
23/24 ..... now for First of Summer Wine season 2! I didn't think I'd
like this series...turns out...I do! Thanks for the "heads up".

Release date now been put back to june 21 .it was supposed to be 11th june
Acorn Media have moved it.

series 2 is now available early on acorn media site, im just ordering mine now

I sent a link to Paul Oldham (Sherbet) and he wasn't happy because he still hasn't been paid after the release of series ! yet.

Cover up on amazon now

511f97CVpcL.jpg

Interesting cover pic from Amazon - is the bloke at the back meant to be the actor who plays Seymour? It doesn't look like him.

Hmmmmm. Not cheap though, is it? Although I guess the price might come down before the release date. Having already forked out for last year's Series One, I'll just buy Series Two on its own in June. I reckon most LOTSW fans will do the same, so not sure who will cough up for the box set at this stage. Mind you, I'll be miffed if some extras find their way on to the box set; not likely though, we don't even get them with LOTSW itself! Different company issuing them, I grant you, but even so.........

I too am glad of this news, I have been watching FOTSW on YouTube and I quite like it, so would be nice to have both series in one box set, and certainly look forward to it!

I too am glad of this news, I have been watching FOTSW on YouTube and I quite like it, so would be nice to have both series in one box set, and certainly look forward to it!

I got the first series a while back off Play.com, where i get all my summer wine DVD's.
Typical that they are now bringing the complete two series out, my daughter has back-ordered series two for me, i'm sure she'll be most impressed...not!

@ jrt2345: Could i correct the sticky bun jobbie you have on your profile?

Compo: Ivy...i owe for a sticky bun.
Ivy: Well bloody well pay for it.

G ; )

Back