Favourite TV show which isnt Last of the Summer Wine

E

Eli Thingy

Apart from Last of the Summer Wine, which would probably be most of our number 1 in terms of tv show, but which is your favourite tv show apart from Last of the Summer Wine?

for me my favourite has gotta be doctor who, when it came back i didnt think i would like it but it grew on me and then got interested in the classic series on dvd and now i love the classic and the new who, so that is my number 2 show after LOTSW, so what is your number 2 show?

That is a very hard question as there are so many.. It is not fair. I like so many that I just can't point at one only....

I like factul programmes like coast and the Ade Edmonson programme where he goes round the Yorkshire dales.Many comedy series including young ones,Outnumbered,Alan Partridge some soap operas,The news,

I have downloaded Ade in Britain and put on a dvd. Great show. I love relaxing shows and some that are informative. This week there was one about the Volcanos. Very interesting. But most of all I like a good laugh. So the winner at the moment is Benidorm.........

Hard one to answer as I have so many and I have phases where I go through my vast collection and will watch an entire series of something I have not watched for some time, it is easy to forget how good these shows were/are

One show I often go back and watch again is "In Loving Memory" as along with a great cast it has a losw feel about it plus once again it has those super Yorkshire views at times

I would not like to say any show was my favourite, but I loved 'Watching'. And also ,Dinner Ladies, would have to have a place in my favourites.

I would have to say The Living Planet, Life on Earth, Coast, Wainwright's Walks, Yellowstone, The Sky at Night and on a lighter note The Two Ronnies, Open All Hours, Dads Army, Auf Wiedersehen Pet series 1 + 2.

Lewis. Also I used to watch M*A*S*H. But it got a bit, um, precious. you know? A bit sanctimonious. Preachy. I loved Good Food Live when that was on. Dr Who, Countryfile and C'mon Midfield. Thats a comedy in Welsh about a village soccer club.

here is just a few rising damp, on the buses, fawlty towers, george and mildred, open all hours, first of the summer wine, robin's nest, sorry, the good life, mr bean, man about the house, what happened to the likely lads, grange hill early episodes, the two ronnies, mr bean early series, keeping up appearances, bless this house, carry on films, confessions films, are you being served?, porridge, going straight, watching, mider dennis waterman episodes, the sweeney, frost, and many more lol!

here is just a few rising damp, on the buses, fawlty towers, george and mildred, open all hours, first of the summer wine, robin's nest, sorry, the good life, mr bean, man about the house, what happened to the likely lads, grange hill early episodes, the two ronnies, mr bean early series, keeping up appearances, bless this house, carry on films, confessions films, are you being served?, porridge, going straight, watching, mider dennis waterman episodes, the sweeney, frost, and many more lol!
Ever seen any of the Doctor series?

Ever seen any of the Doctor series?
no but might watch it when the new girl appears jenna louise coleman!

Lewis. Also I used to watch M*A*S*H. But it got a bit, um, precious. you know? A bit sanctimonious. Preachy. I loved Good Food Live when that was on. Dr Who, Countryfile and C'mon Midfield. Thats a comedy in Welsh about a village soccer club.

Rhi. Do you remember a show called 'Dog Food Dan and the Caenarfan Cowboy'? About two truck drivers who only met up in a motorway cafe on their way to and from Wales, but became friends.

No, I don't, Ess, but it sounds good. Lovely part of the world so the scenery would have been good.

Back