Favourite Seymour Moments

amos hames

Dedicated Member
What is your favourite seymour moment.One that always makes me laugh is when he gets his tie cought in the mangle and it rolls away down the hill ;D

I liked him best in "When you take a good bite Yorkshire Tastes Terrable.

I suppose one of mine would be when he was trying to explain to Pearl why they had a ladder up to the window in "Set the people Free", he explained it was a fire drill

The look on his face when his schemes implode.Especially when the ejector seat car breaks up and runs away with Barry!! ::)

i gotta admit my favourite seymour moment is "The Really Masculine Purse" i think that sums Seymour up quite well

I think the look on his face when he gets overlooked for Barry in Edie and the Automobile and the mischievous look on his face when he is describing what Beckenschneider means in Yorkshire tastes terrible...."Becken and Eggs?" and the grin/look on his face is champion!

It would have to be the episode with the drill attached to the bicycle, and how he got Compo to test it out, only to have him accidentally drill through an underground water pipe.

'Sitting in his shirtsleeves with his legs open controlling his temperature' in Wind Power

So we all seem to agree that all of Seymour's adventures were our favoutrites..

He fitted in very well all round considering he'd always seemed to play serious parts before :D

Back