Favourite Newspaper

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Which is your paper of choice' Could it be The Sun or the Mirror or one of the Broadsheets. I always buy the Mail and Mail on Sunday. Your favourite paper of choice.

We always had the Western Mail cos Dad loved the sports pages. Don't have a paper now.

I am with you Amos, Mail and Mail on Sunday. I learned to read with The Mail when it was a broadsheet. My dad loved it even though he was staunch Labour ;)

;) My family think my paper (daily mail) is rubbish :eek: They all read it from cover to cover though ::) ;D ;D

I have, of course, made frequent reference to The Herald. (Used to be The Glasgow Herald rather like The Guardian used to be The Manchester Guardian). I do like the fact that it is still broadsheet unlike its Edinburgh counterpart, The Scotsman. Mind, Andrew Neil ruined that in other ways before he went off to contribute to the general lowering of standards and enhanced snideness of the BBC political commentary generally.

Ahh... I thought it was 'What Newspaper Do You Read?'...

Fave is, Daily Mail - Garfield is in it! ;D

sorry minxie what is twinkle ? a magazine i guess or a kiddies comic ? if it is then i get your drift.. :)

The thing with news papers now is that you don't know whats true and whats not! I think you'd get more reliable info from the Beano. I refuse to buy them now and just look on the news channel's websites for news.

The thing with news papers now is that you don't know whats true and whats not! I think you'd get more reliable info from the Beano. I refuse to buy them now and just look on the news channel's websites for news.

Me too.If I want to know what's going on I go on facebook

i

Back