Facebook

Profiteering carpetbaggers who love adverts and think money is the ultimate goal of everyone who breathes. Welcoe to the 21st century. I'd rather eat my own Liver than pay them anything.

I've got Blue Tits nesting in my Bird Box, so has my Dad in his, plus he has Goldfinches nesting in his Cherry Tree. Sadly they cant afford the rent so they've had to go. They couldn't repay the outlay on the upkeep of the boxes or the feed for the tree plus the 30% tax. It's a tough world out there. I pay zero tax for having the box and the trees, but hey, a fella has to make a profit.
I'm pretty sure a rich Magpie will be along soon though.

Soon there will be a religious rule "You have to be on Social Media else you are an outcast..."
So behave yourself on this forum else the Narcissistic Secret Agents will find you and give you the Hell in this live!

By the way: yesterday I discovered bumblebees in our bird-box.
Do I have to ask the rent from every individual bumblebeeor only from the Queen?

I did wonder how long it would take, on Facebook's main login/signup page it states

It's free and always will be.

Now this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18033259

I've been a member of Facebook since 2008 and i find if you use it for what it is, a way of keeping in touch with friends and family members, who may live overseas for instance, then it can be a useful thing.
Friends and distant cousins, who i lost contact with 20 or 30 years ago, have found me (and vise verse), so i'm thankful for that.

G ; )

I don't use facebook or twitter, just can't be a***d with it. My wife is a serial facebook user. I don't want to sound sexist but i think its a woman thing, just endless rubbish being put on, photos of what clothes people are wearing, what the latest flash in the pan celeb is doing etc...............

I understand the talking to long lost friends or relatives, facebook does serve its purpose.

I did wonder how long it would take, on Facebook's main login/signup page it states

It's free and always will be.

Now this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18033259

I find that to keep in touch with relatives or old friends the best way is Skype..

I've been a member of Facebook since 2008 and i find if you use it for what it is, a way of keeping in touch with friends and family members, who may live overseas for instance, then it can be a useful thing.
Friends and distant cousins, who i lost contact with 20 or 30 years ago, have found me (and vise verse), so i'm thankful for that.

G ; )

Back