Facebook Summer Wine

Peripheral

Can anyone tell me about the Summer Wine groups on Facebook? I am not, nor have ever been, a member of Facebook. My managing director, {wife}, is on Facebook and she tells me that there appears to be quite a few SW groups on there. We have this group here of which I am a member but I cannot understand why we have the need for another group on Facebook. The answer to this must be very simple but to a silly old goat like me, I fail to comprehend the need. Please put your answers in words of one silly bull so that my somewhat worn-out little grey cells will be able to comprehend. Hey, did you see that big word? Comprehend! Gosh, I didn't think that I had the capacity in my noggin for words of such magnitude. CAPACITY? See, there goes another one. I always thought that CAPA CITY was a football team that wore headgear. :confused:...
Looking at what I have just righted, roted, written, it is obvious that it is time I took my sanity tablets. They are quite large tablets and I have to suck one until such times that I can make sense of the news. :oops::13::13:

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The best group to join is The last of the summer wine forever, it has the same admins as this forum, it has more activity as folk will join a FB group but not a forum, there is also a FOSW group