Facebook Page

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone that was on the LOSW will never die Facebook page,well to inform you I have been added as a Admin for the page,so myself and others will be keeping a close eye on problems like spam adverts etc,some of you left because of issues,I will do my best to keep the idiots off the page and would love to see you back

Terry

That is good news Terry, I didn't fancy ranting at idiots on there again, once was enough and you've no idea how long it took me to remove that stick from you know where ;)

I am anti Facebook because of all the trouble it causes to the more vulnerable in society. As we have such a good Forum site do we need Facebook?

Happyjack I understand where your coming from however I mainly use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends that live miles away or abroad. Its like everything in life its open to abuse but what isn't?

Did not even know we had one!

Not that I have a facebook account - our chat section is enough for me! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Me too I know it is a way of keeping in touch with relatives etc but some of the stories I have read in the papers put me off, although I understand one can make it secure some how to stop those idiots who become a problem having access.

Facebook is what you make it,if you invite trouble on your Facebook that's what you get. There are tools to delete and block people and sites from seeing or contacting you. You don't even have to use your real name. If you use it properly and keep your setting high and check your profile regularly its the same as any other site on the internet. It can be a great tool for people to use but like all tools keep it save.

Back